Offered at $1,149,000
· Built in 2015 with upgraded quartz counter tops, wide plank floors, designer touches and tons of storage
· Open layout great for entertaining
· One of a kind 500 square foot patio for outdoor living, with fire place
· Only Landmark unit that is self contained. No shared walls
· Dual Master Suites with walk in custom California Closets
· Study off of main living area, and extra half bathroom for guest use
· Walk in laundry room with stackable washer and dryer, custom shelving for storage, and room for a 168 bottle wine refrigerator
· Mountain views of Devil's Head and Pikes Peak, as well as city lights
· Additional 2 storage units on garage level
· Two side by side parking spaces on P1 for easy access, one with 220v EV private charging station
· Maintenance Free with 24/7 Concierge service
· Enjoy the Landmark building amenities and urban life of the neighborhood
The Landmark West and The Landmark East provide an opportunity to live in the exciting Landmark Neighborhood. Residents are steps from shops, a wide variety of dining options, and entertainment experiences including The Landmark theater complex. Unit 501 is in The Landmark East and is one of the units East West Partners finished two years ago, using a combination of the classic and signature design styles. East West Partners recently sold out all units, and the opportunity to live in The Landmark is only offered through re-sales.
East West Partners created a website when marketing their units which is still live: www.VisitTheLandmark.com Shared spaces provide amenities that create a life of convenience and comfort. A Concierge service is available 24/7. Amenities include the swimming pool and spa, work out and shower facilities, assigned wine lockers, and guest suites. This is an opportunity to own a unique and magnificent property with great access to the airport and the Denver Tech Center. An extensive trail system leads to the High Line Canal. The Landmark neighborhood is just a short walk to the Light Rail for convenient access to downtown Denver.
One owner, 2 year old unit in pristine condition and move-in ready. The unit opens to the South with long views to Pike's Peak and Devil's Head. The finishes are high-end, including a selection of upgraded "Signature" contemporary design style, with wide wood plank. There are 2 master suites, each with private baths and walk-in closets, plus a study just off of the main living area and additional powder room for guest use. The kitchen has a stainless steel appliance package, with 5-burner gas cooktop, French door refrigerator, self-close cabinets, and solid quartz counters. Both master suite baths have frameless showers and Jacuzzi tubs, and extra cabinetry for tons of storage.
This unit has 2 nicely sized, side by side parking spaces, one equipped with a personal 220v charger for hybrid vehicles, 2 storage lockers, one located just to the right of the parking spaces, and a personal wine locker in a building provided climate controlled facility. Maintenance free living with the finest amenities. Concierge service and security ensure privacy and customer service. This is the perfect 2nd home or the executive housing alternative. Welcome to Landmark East!
24/7 Concierge Service
Swimming Pool and Spa
Fitness and Wellness Facilities
Business Center with Conference Room
Theater Screening Room
Clubroom for Private Events
Guest Suites available for a nominal fee
Wine Lockers in temperature controlled Wine Room
East West Partners
Finished interior in 2015
Signature design style
14' x 14'
14' x 14'
20.5' x 14'
15' x 11.5'
14' x 15'
11' x 11'
3rd Floor Parking:
2 reserved spaces